Giving Tuesday 2021
Photo credit: Andrey Popov/Adobe Stock
How To Give Back This Giving Tuesday 2021: Create A Personal Fundraiser For MusiCares Now
And we're making it easy to get involved with and support MusiCares early this year in four simple yet effective steps:
- Create your fundraiser now.
- Announce your campaign on Giving Tuesday (Nov. 30).
- Encourage your friends, family and network to donate to your fundraiser early. (You’re also encouraged to join forces with a partner or team for a group fundraising effort.)
- Keep your fundraiser going through the holidays and the end of 2021.
By launching your fundraiser now, you'll be able to encourage your loved ones and associates to donate early ahead of the Giving Tuesday initiative and Season of Giving this year.
Hosting a fundraiser is a rewarding and powerful way to give back to the music community who gives so much to the world. Your personal fundraising appeals to your family and friends and can make a profound difference in the lives of those in need.
When you inspire your community to donate, 100% of their donations will fund MusiCares’ Help for the Holidays, an annual program offering $250 e-gift cards to cover purchases of essential items like food, gas and prescriptions. Your community has the power to help music professionals still struggling from months of lost income. Just one of these e-gift cards can lift a member of the music community out of food scarcity and remove the pressure to sacrifice one basic need to meet another.
By hosting your personal fundraisers, you can help to:
- Lower food insecurity.
- Provide essential staples for families.
- Help with basic medical needs.
- Give the gift of peace of mind.
Of course, MusiCares is also accepting direct donations on Giving Tuesday and throughout the year: Donate here.
Start your fundraiser today, and watch your impact exponentially grow.
On behalf of all of us at MusiCares, thank you for supporting the music community this Season of Giving!